I was recently hit with several large financial snares, that couldn’t have come at a worse time. I’m supposed to be moving out of my home at the end of the summer, and am currently going through the long, frustrating process of being treated for my depression. I was going to be getting assistance with these expenses from someone, but he had a financial emergency of his own. I have no family that is financially secure enough to help me, so I am hoping I can turn to you.
I need to raise 1,000 dollars, to deal with the rent issues I’m having with my present apartment, and still be able to cover first and last at a new place. This won’t cover everything I need, in terms of my health issues, but I want to focus on a place to live, and not set my hopes too high.
Now, I’m loath to just asking for donations without being able to do something in return, so there are several ways you can help. The best all around, would be by buying pretty jewellery or accessories from my shop. Many of the items I have for sale are Sherlock Holmes and Johnlock related. But, if jewellery or purses aren’t your style, I also have a donation button up on my blog. But again, I would want to do something to say thank you for your donations, so if you make one, send me a screenshot with your tumblr url.
- 10$ donation= An individual blog promo, posted at a time of your choosing.
- 15$= Two individual blog promos, posted whenever you like.
- 20$= A Screenshot promo, posted when you choose, or a fan ficlet written by me.
- 30$= A Screenshot promo, AND a fan ficlet written by me.
- 40$= A direct link on my blog, and a fan ficlet from yours truly.
- 50$= A Screenshot promo, plus a fan fic, with a ‘Fic Cover’ photo edit, similar to this. (Note- you might need to provide a photo, if you want a specific look.)
- Anything more would get you the fifty dollar ‘prize’ plus whatever extra. For example, 80$ would get you two screenshot promos, two ficlets, and one fic cover.
If you want to leave anonymous donations, that is very generous, and just know that I will be thanking you from the bottom of my heart. And of course, the third way you can help is to boost this post so more people see it.